All notable changes to the Sentiance platform components will be documented here.
Releases are following a semantic versioning scheme in the form of X.Y.Z where:
- X stands for a major version
- Y stands for a minor version
- Z stands for a hotfix version
Bumping a specific version identifier indicates the type of release:
- major release: bump the major version, e.g. 4.9.0 -> 5.0.0
- minor release: bump the minor version, e.g. 4.9.0 -> 4.10.0
- hotfix release: bump the hotfix version, e.g. 4.9.0 -> 4.9.1
The following guarantees are made with our releases:
- breaking API changes require a major releases
- deprecated features are only removed in major releases
- backwards compatible new features might be added to minor releases
- existing features might be deprecated in minor releases
- hotfix releases only contain bugfixes for existing features
Users of the SDK are encouraged to update to the latest available hotfix release at any time.