- Updated the target Sentiance Android SDK version from
- Transport waypoint and distance information to
TransportEvent, which is part of the event list returned in
UserContext. Both waypoints and distance are based on unprocessed (i.e. raw) location data.
- Venue information inside StationaryEvent, which is part of the events list returned in
- Venue significance and venue type information inside the
- Semantic time information inside to
endTimeEpochproperties of objects returned part of the
UserContextare now of type 'numeric', instead of 'string', and represent the Unix epoch time in milliseconds.
accuracyproperties of an
EventLocationobject returned part of the
UserContextare now of type 'numeric', instead of 'string'.
- BREAKING: the
EventLocationtype of the
UserContexthas been renamed into
- Corrected the misspelled
BICYCLETransportMode type in the user context type definition file.
- Updated the Sentiance Android SDK dependency to version 6.2.
- Updated the Sentiance iOS SDK dependency to version 6.2.
- Updated the
isActivityRecognitionPermGrantedfields of the
SdkStatusto cover iOS as well. (previously Android only)
- BREAKING: the
venueCandidatesproperties from the
UserContexttype have been removed.
Visitclasses have also been removed.
- BREAKING: venue
labelsproperties are removed from
- Typescript definition for UserCreationOptions in the
npm iinstalling an older beta package instead of latest stable, when no version is specified.
- App-configurable rules to control SDK data transmission to the Sentiance Cloud Platform. The app can specify which of the following data types are allowed to be transmitted to the Sentiance platform: vehicle crash data, SDK and device info, general detection data, all data. See here.
- Support for car, bus, train, and tram/metro transport mode detection, part of the user's current context information.
- Updated the Sentiance Android SDK dependency to version 6.1.
- Updated the Sentiance iOS SDK dependency to version 6.1.
- BREAKING: vehicle and rail transport modes from the user's current context information
- The module names in the type definition files.
- Starting and stopping a trip on iOS via the core package.
- Relax the target Sentiance SDK versions, to include patches.
Version 6.0 is a major release and includes multiple deprecations and breaking changes. Please read our migration guide to learn how to update to this version.
Given the significance of the changes in this version, we recommend testing your app carefully, before making it available to your wider audience.
- A function to check if a user exists on the device or not.
- Detection enabling and disabling functions that are persistent across app restarts, and that replace the SDK's start and stop functions.
isUserLinkedfunctions that are accessible without having to initialize the SDK.
- A Sentiance user creation function that supports the existing user-linking flow, and a new authentication-code based flow. The new flow is the recommended approach for future integrations.
linkUserfunction that supports linking a user following the existing user-linking flow.
linkUserWithAuthCodefunction that supports linking a user following the new authentication-code flow.
addSdkStatusUpdateListenerfunction that supports registering listeners to get notified of SDK status updates without having to manually register a listener to the corresponding native device event.
addTripTimeoutListenerfunction that supports registering listeners to get notified of SDK trip timeouts without having to manually register a listener to the corresponding native device event.
addSdkUserActivityUpdateListenerfunction that supports registering listeners to get notified of SDK user activity updates without having to manually register a listener to the corresponding native device event.
addVehicleCrashEventListenerfunction that supports registering listeners to get notified of SDK vehicle crash events without having to manually register a listener to the corresponding native device event.
- User Context information, which can be requested or subscribed for, and which includes a user's recent timeline events, the home and work locations (if detected), and a user's segments (if detected). This feature is released as Early Access and must be enabled by Sentiance first. For more information about it, see our On-Device Features page.
- Changed the return type of the
- Changed the return type of
- Moved the
isVehicleCrashDetectionSupportedfunctions to a separate
- Bumped the target Android Sentiance SDK version to 6.0
- Bumped the target iOS Sentiance SDK version to 6.0
init(appId, secret, baseURL, shouldStart)
initWithUserLinkingEnabled(appId, secret, baseURL, shouldStart)