In order to properly integrate the Sentiance SDK, you will need an app that is defined on the Sentiance Platform. An app has a unique set of credentials (app ID & secret) and API keys which you will use during your integration. You can request an app by emailing to [email protected] or your Sentiance project point of contact.
- 2.You should see at least one cell with the name of your app or company. You may see one per development environment as mentioned above.
- 3.The first field contains your app ID & an easy copy button.
- 4.Click on "Click to reveal" under app secret.
- 5.You will now have an app ID and a secret key which can be used for creating Sentiance users directly from your app. This approach is less secure however, and we recommend continuing with the below steps.
- 6.Click the 3 dots on the bottom right of your app, and choose "API Keys" from the menu.
- 7.In the API key management page, click on the top right "Create API Key" button.
- 8.In the new popup dialog, enter a name for your key, and check "User Link." This will grant user creation privileges to this key.
- 9.Click "create." You can now download your keys or click on "API KEYS" to copy them to your clipboard.